Breaking the Boundaries to Improve Clinical Trial Management Through eClinical Technology
As everyday technology continues to help simplify our lives, the need to streamline and modernize the way we use eClinical technology is vital. Point solutions, paper-based processes at sites, and disparate systems create duplication of effort and discrepancies. In this webinar, we discuss how the latest software advances, when coupled with a drive for quality and efficiency, can bring a seamless and unified experience to Sponsors, Contract Research Organizations (CROs), and investigator sites in their trial-related work.
What you’ll learn
How the latest software advances, through seamlessly integrating IRT and eSource, improves productivity, visibility, data quality, and site compliance – a case study.
A sponsor’s perspective on breaking the boundaries to:
- Improve the day-to-day operations & compliance of their clinical studies
- Accelerate the speed at which they can obtain insights into study data
How to break old habits and begin leveraging the latest software advances to help improve your clinical trial management.
Who should watch
Individuals working within sponsor companies in roles related to clinical trial management, including:
- Head of Clinical Operations
- Clinical Operations Group (Director, Sr. Study Manager, etc.)
- Outsourcing Department / Vendor Management
- Director or Manager of Clinical Supply Chain
- Data Managers
- IRT Specialists
Account Director, endpoint
Associate Director of Clinical Supply Operations, Otsuka