At Endpoint Clinical, we feel the people who surround you are vital to your success. Because of this, we continuously strive to recruit top talent in the industry and provide a destination where people can thrive and grow. Our pillars of purpose emphasize teamwork, commitment, leadership and our investment in our employees to enable them to realize the endless possibilities in their chosen career paths.
We believe strongly in the value of diversity and have worked hard to build a hiring process that gives applicants of all backgrounds an equal chance to succeed.
While each team at Endpoint Clinical customizes their structure to fit their needs and personality, all of our teams strive to make Endpoint Clinical a career destination for talented individuals.
As an organization focused on employing passionate and hardworking people, we’re honored to be recognized in
@Built In’s 2021, 2022, and 2023 Top 100 Midsize Places to Work in San Francisco!
Work with Us
When we’re not hard at work, you may find us hanging out together at a regional event, cheering on our local sports teams or participating in company-wide challenges. The possibilities are endless and we continuously seek ways to get to know our team members, because they are what make Endpoint Clinical a great place to work.
- Ongoing health and wellness campaigns
- Step challenges
- Nationwide pet insurance at a discounted rate
- Gym and wellness discounts
- Kazoo peer recognition and rewards program
- MVP (Most Valuable Player) merit-based awards
- Team building events
- Safe harbor 401(k) match
- Health, dental and vision insurance programs
- Employer benefit contribution program
- 529 college savings plan
- Employee referral incentives program
- Employee Assistant Program
- Pre-tax commuter and parking programs
- Generous flex-time vacation policy to allow for time off to recharge and re-energize
- Paid maternity leave and baby-bonding (paternity) leave
- Leadership training
- Career development
- Professional organization memberships
- Conference attendance