In today’s clinical trials, there is a network of computerized systems that help support trial activities such as screening, randomization, drug supply, data capture and analysis, and patient outcomes – to name a few. With multiple systems in use for every trial, the scale and complexity of data in a clinical trial have grown such that efforts to reconcile and analyze the massive amount of data can often delay study results. Knowing how to better analyze data and avoid common roadblocks and delays is crucial for maximizing results and achieving desired outcomes.
In this webinar, Cat Hall, VP Data and Quality will share:
- Ways to avoid common pitfalls in e-clinical integrations
- How Sponsors and Investigators can better analyze trial data to turn data concepts into assets
- the implications of data changes
- Methods to maximize data reconciliation efforts
Who should watch?
- Clinical Operations Management
- Data and Quality Management and Support
- Clinical Trial Planning and Optimization
- Clinical Supplies Management