DRIVE: Clinical Supply Management Solution
An enterprise-level solution, DRIVE, enables you to manage clinical supplies at the sponsor, depot, and site levels, providing your team with full visibility and traceability of inventory across all trials, inclusive or exclusive of the use of an IRT.
At a Glance
- An enterprise-level clinical supplies management technology
- Developed, supported, and maintained by customer-obsessed Endpoint Clinical professionals
- Inspired by client needs to manage all trial types from one system, with or without an IRT system.
- Provides full visibility and traceability of supplies from end-to-end across all studies in one portal.
- Makes complex tasks (e.g., drug pooling, reconciliation) simple
- Improves the patient experience and site performance
All in one portal, DRIVE’s user-friendly interface enables you to easily monitor the manufacturing, packaging, labeling, ordering, shipping, and tracking of supplies globally across all clinical trials your team is conducting.
DRIVE will empower you to conduct complex tasks, such as just-in-time labeling and drug pooling to better manage product expiry and reduce waste.
The complexity of clinical trials requires technologies that give clinical supplies professionals full visibility, traceability, and control of inventory at the manufacturing, depot, site, and patient levels. DRIVE exists to satisfy those needs.
View DRIVE videos, brochures, detailed product information, client reviews and more.