DRIVE at a Glance
- An enterprise-level clinical supplies management technology
- Developed, supported, and maintained by customer-obsessed endpoint professionals
- Inspired by client needs for supplies management in IRT & non-IRT studies
- Makes complex tasks (e.g., drug pooling, reconciliation) simple
- Improves product expiry management with brite stock inventory and just-in-time labeling/packaging capabilities
- Enables processes that minimize waste, reduce costs, and shorten timelines
- Integrates with other eClinical technologies
- Improves the patient experience and site performance
Efficient management of a clinical supply chain enables companies to improve the patient and site experience, minimize waste, reduce costs, and improve the productivity of clinical trials. DRIVE was developed to provide that value to endpoint clients.
The complexity of clinical trials requires technologies that give clinical supplies professionals full visibility, traceability, and control of inventory at the manufacturing, depot, site, and patient levels. DRIVE exists to satisfy those needs.
View DRIVE videos, brochures, detailed product information, client reviews and more.